Saturday, March 10, 2012

March Madness

Starting tomorrow the real madness begins. The trip is about to fly by as we hit five countries over the next month with not very much transit time between ports. In each of these next countries, I’m going to be doing some major traveling within the countries and doing a lot of very interesting things. So the voyage is going to really start to have that “Amazing Race” kind of feel. The ship docks in Cochin, India tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. Monday, Mar. 12 where it will be for six days. India is going to be another amazing stop and it will be interesting to see how it compares to the other developing countries I've seen so far. Of course I'm really looking forward to the food as well. I will be heading to the north making stops in Delhi, Agra, and Varanasi in a short amount of time. From Mauritius, the ship has not been going in a straight path. We have been trying to cut around the pirate-infested waters of the Indian Ocean and are currently in pirate country. I’ll try my best to keep updates on here after each port coming up but I have a feeling it’s going to start to get very crazy. I hear something called March Madness is starting up back home…who would have thought that. India tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment